Dr. Shambhu Kumar
Department of Forest Pathology
Forest Health Division
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
[Linked In] [Research Gate] [Google Scholar]
Dr. Shambhu Kumar is the recipient of Fast Track Young Scientist award by SERB-DST, Govt. of India and has participated and presented papers in several international and national symposia/conferences and acquired many national trainings/workshops related to biodiversity, bioinformatics and molecular taxonomy. He is an editorial member of the 13 international journals in Agricultural Science, Environment, Applied Mycology, Fungal Genomics, Microbiology, and Biodiversity & Plant Pathology. He is also a potential reviewer of more than 10 international journals.
Focused areas: Forest Mycology (Mycotaxonomy & Mycopathology)
Total number of publications: 55 research papers in peer reviewed and reputed international and national Journals.
Academics and profession:
- Ph.D. degree in Botany (Mycology) from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- Recipient of Fast Track Young Scientist award by SERB-DST, Govt. of India
- Worked at the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow.
- Lifetime member of the International Society for Fungal Conservation (ISFC), UK, Mycological Society of India (MSI) and Society for Basic and Applied Mycology (SBAM).
- Editorial member of the African Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology, American Journal of Agricultural Science, Current Research in Environment & Applied Mycology (CREAM), Fungal Genomics & Biology, Journal of Biodiversity & Environmental Sciences, Point Journal of Botany & Microbiology Research, Pyrex Journal of Biodiversity & Conservation, Journal on New Biological Reports, Journal of Plant Pathology & Microbiology, Research & Review (Omics group), Studies in Fungi (SIF), Tropical Plant Research and World Journal of Microbiology.
- Potential reviewer of American Journal of Agricultural Science, Journal on New Biological Reports, Journal of Plant Pathology & Microbiology, Point Journal of Botany & Microbiology Research, Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, India (Biological Sciences), Mycotaxon, Sydowia, Taiwania, World Journal of Microbiology etc.